Sunday, June 20, 2010

CHI Flat Iron. What heat setting should I use it on?

My hair is wavy, puffy, and frizzy. My CHI 2" Flat Iron's heat setting is from 176-356 degrees fahrenheit.



CHI Flat Iron. What heat setting should I use it on?

My hair is like that! I have to put in on the highest setting there is to get the results I am looking for. I think you should do the same...but if your hair starts to "fry up" (burn) turn it down. But I think about 350 degress should do it.



CHI Flat Iron. What heat setting should I use it on?

The more coarse your hair the higher the setting. If your hair is fine you need to use less heat so it doesn't damage it. And always be sure to use a spray on your hair first that contains silicone to lock in the heat and to protect your hair.



CHI Flat Iron. What heat setting should I use it on?

355 degrees should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting