Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

I have fine thin hair that has always been fine and thin. It used to be naturally curly too and is now Chi straightened by the professional permanent straightening system, which caused a little breakage, but I already had a LOT of breakage anyway before getting it done due to bad highlights. I cannot and never have been able to not use a hairdryer after washing it as it is SOOOO fine and thin. So I'm kind-of tired of all the answers saying to not dry my hair. I can let it airdry almost all the way and then blow dry it for about 1-2 minutes carefully, but if I airdry it it is wavy, THIN THIN THIN and still looks wet. And, the bangs are growing out, so I have to use a curling iron or flat iron on the bangs ONLY. Are there any other fine thin headed girls out there that have any suggestions? OR, if you are a well trained hair stylist, please give me some tips. I'm using Nutri-Ox shampoo and conditioner and taking prenatal vitamins and biotin and drinking soy milk too.



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

Nioxin will stimulate new hair growth, I would try that. take a look at your diet too. You might not get enough nutrients. Too much caffine and alcohol can play a big part as well. Sounds like there is alot of breakage so I would get trims every 3 weeks or you could get a cute new shaggy bob. ( Cameron Diazs new hair cut that is dark). Try getting low lights put in your hair, it will give your hair more depth. Hair is very weak when it is wet so finger dry it until it is 90% dry and then brush it out with a brush and dry it. Also, if you are really insecure about it, you could get extensions to thicken your hair up. Hope this helps!



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

crop it off and start again, you will look much better with short healthy hair than longer broken off hair.



there are plenty of thickening products out there but the best base for any of them is to start with good hair (hair is good condition could be tong curled all over or root lift curled to give it more body)



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

i dunno wether u would apply it on ur hair ..... but it worked for as my hair is curly nd very thin but now its become a fluffffffff so here it is a herbal home remedy blend chick peas ( sort of a gram ) nd lemon , wen u blend it should b *** a paste nd den before havin a bath apply it all ova ur sculp nd hair nd leave for bout 2 - 3 hrs longer u wait better it becomes. nd den later on wash ur hair properly. good luck in dat.....



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

i have the same problem but my hair is so thin i have a bald spot on the top , i use the same shampoo , but i blow dry my hair , it makes mine look thicker when i do but my hair is natural curly , are you taking vitamin E , it is for hair , another thing is the shorter i cut my hair the thicker it looks , try useing a defuser it lifts your hair when your drying it ,



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

I have thin thin thin hair and the only way I get a good results is by not washing it every day...skip a day......and if it looks TOO ooly, you can put a bit of talc (smalla mount just patt on head) on your hair to take of the shine....but once you get into the routine of washing it every other day your hair will get healthier and it will show.......



You say you are taking prenatal vitamins....and soy milk....if your problem is that serious maybe you should consult a dermatologist and began a treatment and get it over with once and for all



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

Try using a volumizing shampoo and conditioner herbal essence or tresemme are really great. they worked really well for my thin hair.



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

I'm not sure what your question is as you have not specified any "direct" question about your hair. But I am presuming by what you have described that you are looking for a way to style it. I have the same hair as you, and I too must blow dry it. My hair is currently just past the shoulder. To give your hair volume, use a product for volume, and apply it to the roots only while the hair is still wet. To try to keep your hair healthy, when you wash, use shampoo only on your scalp and roots. When you condition, pay close attention to the ends. Also, you can get some leave in products. I am part of a forum that is geared towards hair care, and they suggest that you don't even use shampoo, just condition. You can do this and still keep your hair looking great because conditioners have a small amount of sulphates in them (soaps). If you condition only (CO method), then you will need to leave the product on your hair a little longer than you would shampoo. Be sure that you massage the conditioner into your scalp. You must rinse really well. At the end of rinsing, try to rinse with cold water, because this closes the hair cuticle.



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

I have thin hair and I have overprocessed my hair in the past so I have been there. Unfortunately, the damage will have to grow out as there is no real way of fixing it, but everything else you are doing will help your hair from getting further damage. Get an ionic hairdryer if you must blow dry, as it is less damaging and dryers quicker and cooler. Try to use a velcro roller in your bangs while blowdrying instead of a hot curling iron. I found that if I wash my hair at night an hour or so before going to bed, I can style my hair the next mornig with a little bit of misting and the blowdryer for just a minute or so.



Good luck!



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

Go to a actual stylist and pay to have a conditioning treatment. Then have it styled and tell her you want to know how to make it more Heather and look fuller. That is what I did and the suggestions took care of the problems I was having.



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

I have the same problem..but mine was bleached twice in a year, dyed a few times also. Of course you shouldn't dry your hair because of further breakage, but it you must..1-2 mins are okay. That is if you can't wait for your hair to dry completely..ie: if you are going out. I would try Infusium Moisterizing Shampoo/Conditioner. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum after drying hair gives it shine and luster..trust me the serum makes MY hair look shiny. After not being able to blow dry my once healthy hair after the relentless hair dying..I am growing it out.



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

I have fine thin hair. I take gelitan vitamins and I wash my hair daily I have to let the conditioner set in my hair for two mins. i also keep blonde highlights in my hair it makes it feel fuller and the blonde keeps it from looking wet or oily. I let my hair air dry until it is almost dry then I blow it dry. While i blow it dry I brush it away from my head and it makes it seem fuller. I hope that helps!!



Okay, here's the deal. I need answers from girls with fine thin hair or stylists only.?

if you cut your hair shorter and add lots of layers, your hair would look much fuller and healthier. Also i suggest using Aussie Volume Mousse-Gel Fusion, which can easily be found in walmart. And you could use volumizing shampoos %26amp; conditioners. Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting