Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do Maxiglide's get ur hair silky straight??Bang problem(read below first)?

everyone says chi and such but i just want people who used the product maxiglide to tell me.Cuz my hair is thick and curly(ive asked this question like a billion x but havent got any good answers)and i made a stupid mistake of getting bangs!now when i straighten its just a blob of too much frizz and poof!will maxiglide fix my problem?HELP



Do Maxiglide's get ur hair silky straight??Bang problem(read below first)?

i had a maxiglide an i have naturally curly and frizzy hair, sure on the infomercial it says that you can let your hair air dry but i have tried that once and the pins on the plate got tangled in my hair. I dont know if it was just me but the maxiglide left my hair stiff. I dont like it. then I bought a chi and lets just say its the best flat iron i ever bought. I give it an plus.



oh yeah i also noticed that chis get closer to the root than the maxi glide



Do Maxiglide's get ur hair silky straight??Bang problem(read below first)?

maxiglide is the best thing since a microwave oven...literally!



i love it...it is amazing, it leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. my friend has the same problem, she has the most hair ever and is the curliest and frizziest ever, i used the maxiglide on her hair and it worked wonders. It is amazing and i love it....you should really get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting