Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a question about my hair?

I have semi-thick, curly hair, and when it's straighten it goes down to about my bra strap. I really like Rachel's from "Friends" hair in season 10. Judging by the first two seasons her hair seems to be naturally wavy and thick as well. How do they get her hair to look so incredibly healthy, not so thick (but not so thin), and soft? The product I put on my hair when I straighten it makes it end up looking stiff, and I can't run my fingers though it or anything. After I get out of the shower I put on "roof lifter" for volume, then I put on "small talk" by bed head for definition, and lastly "heat glide" since I use a straightener.



I already have a CHI straightener, but no matter what my hair still looks damaged.



Like this:



http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q50/e...



Thank you!!



I have a question about my hair?

You may be using the chi wrong. You should use quick strokes to smooth your hair. Don't go slow, that's how you get damage.



There is a product made by Farouk called Silk Therapy. It works great for smoothing out your hair, taming fly aways and making your hair very shiny. It is not heavy or oily so it won't weigh your hair down.



Good luck.



I have a question about my hair?

Did you try the CHI serum after straightening? I had the same problem you're having, but the serum helped me a lot (until I quit straightening lol)



I have a question about my hair?

Get a repairing shampoo for your hair and when it is better make sure to get a shampoo that is gentle on hair.GOOD LUCK!



I have a question about my hair?

I'm mixed, and i have thick, curly hair. What i use to make my hair soft is sunsilk in the purple bottle, its called straighten up, and then i blow dry it, and then i use hair serum and then i straighten it with my chi. It makes it come out full but sleek at the same time.



I have a question about my hair?

merockin oil its oil but it doesnt make the hair oily just soft n shiny



I have a question about my hair?

hmmm, i never really cared for friends. i only care for sexy chicks, send me some sexy pix of you, and ill be happy *wink*



I have a question about my hair?

because you're using so many damaging products. no matter how hard you try, if your hair is damaged, it will LOOK damaged. use a shampoo such as panten pro-v winter rescue, which works really well.



there are products that physically protect your hair while you're straightening. good luck



p.s. go friends! i love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting