Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting my hair cut this Friday! help!?

heyy!



ok, i am getting my hair cut this friday at a really good salon and i am in desparate help! i want a hairstyle that is a little longer than the shoulders with LOTS of layers and very cute sidebangs. i have a really good straightener (CHI) and i will be straightening my hair every day so i want a style that looks really hawt when its straightened. i want the style to a a tiny touch of scene but barely because im not scene, im a prep who wears hollister, abercrombie, and american eagle, so i want it to hav a touch of preppyness too! thanks a bunch! :)



much luvv! =]



Getting my hair cut this Friday! help!?

This one is CUTE Im getting it lol



http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t81/c...



Getting my hair cut this Friday! help!?

I think getting layers and side bangs are good but you can also try curling your hair some times instead of straiting it. I think my ideas are preppy too so try curling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting