Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair will not stay?

straight.



i have had two chi's and they both broke, and i CAN NOT afford them.



i also don't have time to go out to buy any special product.



i straighten my hair, but right when i step outside its wavy again.



my hair is thick, and really wavy.



pleaseeeeeeee help.



how can i keep my hair straight?



any home products or tricks, or something...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!...



My hair will not stay?

Send an email or a letter to the chi company and say you have two broken ones (but only if you still have the warranty papers).



this happened to my mom when the coffee maker broke, and they sent her another one for free!!!



although she still had to send the broken one back,but what is the point of keeping the broken one?!



well good luck!



em



My hair will not stay?

before straightening, use a heat-protective spray. it usually gives some hold. so after you straighten it, your hair has less damage, and plus it won't grow wavy again quickly.



i use the TIGI Catwalk Spritz %26amp; Shine. it works very well.



best of luck. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting