Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

Since the chi is most widely know, here are two websites that give more detail to the lesser known hair straighteners.



http://www.fhiheat.com/main.html



http://www.phibeauty.com/



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

fhi my friend has one and it works really good without burning your hair. plush she straightens her hair alot and it has lasted over a year



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

I love the Chi, it works really well.



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

CHI [:



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

CHi



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

I think you should go with the CHI. My friend has one and it works FANTASTICALLY!!! =]]



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

I 閳?my CHI!!!! I LLOOVVEE MY CHI!!! I L閳绢檿閳绢櫆閳绢檵 MY CHI!!!!



so i pick CHI



= ]



閳?#039;s



*u*



Which in your opinion is better? PHI, FHI, OR THE CHI???

the CHI, that's what they use at salons

1 comment:

 
php web hosting