Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which hair straightener should I use?

I have "emoish" hair currently. It's extremely thick, and wavy/curly. I want to buy a 1" straightener that's not too expensive(no CHI plz). And I was thinking between one of these two: Conair Ultra Slim Ceramic($15), or Remington Wet2Straight($25)?



Which hair straightener should I use?

my conair straightener is the best straightener i've used, of all my friends (not that my friends an expensive one like chi or paul mitchel). it's the hottest and the smoothest.



dont get that skinny yellow and black one though. i bought that too, it doesn't get nearly as hot and if you have really thick hair you'll just be waisting your time.



i can't find my model online



http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS25-Slim-C...



this is basically the same one with different colors.



definately get a ceramic straightner they're hotter and smoother.



try to find one that goes about 350 degrees since your hair is so thick.



Which hair straightener should I use?

Remington Wet2Straight. I love mine! It works really well on my hair which is super, super thick. Conairs suck for thick hair. With the Remington, I can do my hair in about 15 minutes! Plus it heats up very fast. Definatly go for the Remington!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting