Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I get my hair like THIS!!!!??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?

okay I want my hair to look like this



http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5662/Hay...



how do I do it? should I use rollers? A curling iron? if so what size should the iron be? What brand do you reccomend(not chi or something wicked expensive like that!) which heat protector should I use? HOW DO I DO IT!?!?!?!? How long will it take??? Thanks sooo much! If you could answer even a couple of those questions that would be GREAT!



I will give best answer to the person that is most informative and helpful!!



p.s. I don't want to dye it that color or anything, I just want the curls!



THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!



oh and I dont want anything permanent(like a perm) and I don't just want it for one time! I want to be able to keep doing it by myself!



oh and I know I just asked this but I'm looking for more answers!



How do I get my hair like THIS!!!!??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?

when your hair is wet, put some volumizing vream or gel in your hair. then spray the roots of your hair(just the roots) with a non aerosol volumzijnng spray(ones in plastic bottles!).



blow dry your hair, or let it air dry if you have more time. then use a curling iron, and curl your hair in small sections.



and either do a zigzag part in your hair, or a side part



How do I get my hair like THIS!!!!??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?

I know this sounds gross, but use egg whites



How do I get my hair like THIS!!!!??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!?

i use a conair curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting