Thursday, June 17, 2010

Which chi hair straighter is best for wavy/curly hair?

Get the one inch CHI... It is small but still works great trust me I use it every day in the salon on my clients, make sure you get the right product that will protect your hair as well, Aquage make great styling products, Straightning Ultra Gel (wet hair) and Beyond Shine (Spray for dry hair) use both and the CHI for silky straight hair



Which chi hair straighter is best for wavy/curly hair?

ANY chi is good.. ifu wanna pay $100 plus.. i have a cheap one from target.its red.i forgot the brand.it was like 30 and it works GREAT too..



Which chi hair straighter is best for wavy/curly hair?

I have really thick wavy hair and the only thing that seems to work for me is a straightner called titanium tools. Warning though it gets extremley hot really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting