Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello, Hair help please?!?

Hey, thanks for taking the time of reading this! I have a really good Chi flat iron (Btw, my hair is sooo thick and curly!) But, it's pretty much down everyday.. I'm pretty sick of the same hair everyday if you know what I mean, it's like pretty annoying to be honest. Anyways, is there any cute hair styles or things I can do to my hair and make it different (It doesn't have to be quick I got time!) I'm not lazy, I wake up everyday take a shower blowdry/flat iron my hair... I just want something cute and different and I'm tired of the same hairstyle. So, please take this seriously! Thanks!



Hello, Hair help please?!?

ok well i feel u... my hair is straight but i still flat iron it more with my chi... but anyways i would suggest a hot new haircut!! die your hair another color or just try a simple poof with your bangs (if you have any) if you dont cut some bangs! or pick it up some days and others curly and most straight if dats wat u feel comfortable with! ;D



Hello, Hair help please?!?

Take a shower at night and braid it when it's wet that way in the morning it will be crimped.



Hello, Hair help please?!?

try scrunching your hair, its a cute simple look and it takes out the extra time of having to dry your hair and straighten it every day!



Good Luck!



Hello, Hair help please?!?

I also recommend the scrunching. Use some mousse while your hair is still wet, makes a nice soft curly style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting