Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help!?> on straightening my hair!?

Okay so i just got my hair done and it looks so faboulous, and i also got a CHI one inch straightner and the CHI silk fusion product(to protect against heat), and they both work amazingly. My once curly hair is wonderfully straight, BUT i just got it(my hair doen and the product and the CHI ) and only straightned it twice and my hair is DULL,fried and not shiny at all(well the chi silk fusions work but my hair used to be natrlly shiny) so i want to know what shampoo and conditioner (im willing to spend) will make my hair shiny and soft and superly moistrized. thanks,( and dont suggest a straightner all straightnters do this the chi si gr8 i want to keep it i just want a shammpoo and condit. to keep it shiny and soft and moistrized.)



always



dee



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

I wouldn't suggest shamppo.conditioners.



Try Coconut oil, a small amount rubbed into your hair before you straighten. Or Olive oil, but Coconut oil contains more protien.



Please, get the real ****. Health stores.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

If you iron it, be sure to use steam with plenty of starch.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

Biosilk



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

I suggest you find some product, i love garnier fructis, that is a moisturizing masque for your hair. it usually comes in smaller bottles and you leave it in for 3 minutes instead of 1 minute with regular conditioners. i usually leave it in for alot longer. you can try massaging and egg into your hair, but thats if you're willing



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

They have other products to put in your hair while you are straightening it too. I would contact the place that you got it done and see what they suggest/sell there.



There are lots of great oils etc for straightened hair because this often happens in the straightening process.



They could give you an idea which will be best for your type of hair.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

try using a little grease....not 2 much or hair growth....only a little strand by strand



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

i cant help with the hair proplem but i like your avtar



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

try dove or thermasilk for heat activated hair. i thing you should use a ceramic hair straightner.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

There are products like at walmart, I had once last summer and I can't remember what it was called. But the stuff I used was a spray and I put it on my hair after I dried it and everything and it made it really shiny.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

Garnier Fructics...the shampoo and conditioners work really well to make ur hair really smooth and soft..and the sleek and shine works wonders..i use to have really dule hair until i used these products...



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

You should get a new hair straightener because it might be that something is wrong with yours. I recommend wet 2 straight. And you should switch to a different spray. I recommend tresemme Instant heat tamer for your hair. It never hurts my hair.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

Go get you an iron board and put your hair on the board and get an iron and iron your hair and then it will be striaght.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

just wash your hair and apply hair milk after getting out of the shower ( u can get it at any drug store,hair store ect.) this exact incident happened to me. Do not worry pretty soon after applying the hair milk u will have radiant shiny, and beautiful hair!



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

BIOSILK is perfect, it is just what you're looking for!!!!



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

If you use Biosilk anti-frizz serum it provides a lot of shine. Biosilk also makes shampoo and conditioner, but I've never tried either of those.



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

well the best shampoo and conditioner is redken you can find it in beauty salons and in the mall at jcpenny or dillards and also you would need also is redken anti snap leave in conditioner it helps against breakage and it keeps your hair looking shiny you are not the only one with this problem i straighten my hair all the time and i have naturally thick curly hair and i use it works great!!!!!!!!



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

Hi, I hope to be of some help to you this evening. I'm a hair stylist and I loveeeeee The Matrix Sleek Look! There's a whole line dedicated to straightening hair. There's a shampoo, conditioner, Leave in Conditioner (2 types to specialize any one's hair) The leave in 's come in lite and extreme... Depending on how thick or wavy your hair may be. There's a Deep conditioning mask for damaged hair ( Yours for instance! :) ))



And a thermal spray for heat protection. I love the chi irons, so keep yours handy... Most of them have a guarantee also. Keep you iron clean and free of any residue also because the dried product on it can damage your hair because it kind of bakes into your hair's cuticle.



You can find any of the Matrix products at a salon that carries them. If you don't know of any... Go to REGIS.COM and they will help you locate a salon near you. GOOD LUCK



Help!?%26gt; on straightening my hair!?

Okay, you obviously care about your hair and are willing to invest in product for it. So forget all of the "over the counter" stuff that you can get at the local discount store. Go to a salon that carries Kerastase (it's based in Paris so the names are a little confusing), it is the creme de la creme of products. It is a line focused on healthy hair. They have great shampoos and conditioners as well as treatments you can do at home or professional in-salon treatments. Most of my clients who I do thermal straightening on I recommend the Bain De Force Shampoo %26amp; Ciment Anti-Usure Condtioner (green packaging, protine filled) first. Once you have used up those then switch to Bain Satin 3 Shampoo %26amp; Lait Vital Proteine Condtioner (orange packaging, moisture filled.) Hair is made of proteine so to build it back up you need to use proteine first always followed by moisture. If you are using the proteine and it starts to feel dry and not better it is time to switch to the moisture, you don't want to over protenize. I hope that helped and isn't too much info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting