Sunday, June 20, 2010

Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

I have extremely curly hair. But that doesn't really describe it. It's more like curly/kinky, but most of all, frizzy. I have frizz coming out the freakin' wazoo. I have tried frizz ease, this pantene anti-friz stuff, and pretty much all products under the sun meant to "de-poof" your hair. Along with those, I have also tried the classic "gel and scrunch method" and I am still left with mountains of friz and curls that are so tight they are anything but pretty. I have gone to hairdressers and stylists, some who do my hair and give me advice, only to have me come back an hour later after it dries because it is still awful looking, and then there are the stylists who just refuse because they don't want to be there for hours.



I straighten my my hair with a solia, and I used to use a chi, both of which work fine, but kill my hair. My hair is virtually straw at this point. All I want is pretty straight hair. Help me.



http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/De...



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

There are 2 good options. 1. Get a professonal straightener. They are availabe at hairdressers and salons, and sell for about $90. But they're work amazingly well.



2. Get thermal straightening. Its done at a salon and is just like a perm except that it'll make your hair straight instead of curley.



Good luck!



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

looks ok to me



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

you can go and get it permanetley relaxed at a professional salon... what id do...



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

Oh i thought you were black. just use this, works like a charm!



http://www.mysimon.com/9015-10955_8-3082...



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

Perhaps getting a short bob and chemically straightened.



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

Okay so obviously, straightening your hair every single day does not solve the problem. If you weren't using hair protecting cream, of course it would be like straw at this point! Buy some leave in cream like garnier fructis. I know those frizz-free stuff never work, its just wasting money. Get a trim for those split ends at the end. And good choice: Solia is one of my favorites. You'll get better results with a lot of leave-in conditioner and have a smoother look. Please get a trim! :)



Hope this helped



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

If you want to proudly wear your curls out then Garnier Fructise has this puddy stuff that works really well to hold your curls together without frizzing up. Trick is don't wet it too much before applying the puddy. Or if you're going for straight, use plenty of head protectant. I'd personally recommend Treseme's heat protectant spray or nexxus is good as well. Best of luck to you



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

Ya your hair is really curly but nice curls (in that picture) but i do notice the damage...Maybe its time to get a trim and start over and get nice healthy hair and start using products like silk therapy; it helps make you hair look healthy, protects it from hot tools and make it supper shiny.. you can get it at wall mart or a hair salon. I dont know about the "poof" because my hair isnt poofy but your hair might be poofy because it is damaged.. Good luck, hope this helped.



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

i heard about this thing called Japenese straightening.- as a stylist about it - i think it damages ur hair, but then it is permanently straight.. after that just wait for helathy hair to grown in. if ur hair is thick - not poofy - ask a stylist about dethickining ur hair - it can be done!



hope i helped!



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

Curls need moisture, your hair looks like it is desperate need of some massive deep conditioning. Curls that are dry are more likely to frizz. My daughter has super curly hair, mine is straight. So it has been a learning process. I suggest going with the CurlyGirl method, embrace the curls, don't fight them. Christmas break is a great chance to get those curls healthy again!. Almost all of your "over the counter" straightening products are actually damaging your curls.



For my daughter, we stopped using shampoo, its drying. We wash with VO5 strawberries and cream conditioner and then condition (leave in for a few minutes) and detangle with Little Sprouts Deep Condtioner. Comb in the shower, plop onto a t-shirt or a microfiber towel, absorb excess moisture and then let it dry natural. At night she sleeps on a silky pillowcase with her hair in a high pony tail (called "pineappling") In the morning we let it down and it looks great. If there are any flat spots we use a clip or two.



Good Luck!



Someone please help me with my hair, I can't stand it.?

1. shampoo with any frizz controlling shampoo



2. put extra conditioner but make sure you wash it good



3.natural dry some people blow drying helps but on me the heat makes it worse



4. next comb it with wuth a fine tooth comb



5. use fructis garnier frizz something or sleek and shine straightening polish



6. the best thing of all is maxiglide i saw a 1 hr show about



its straightening iron and and one point they showed us this beyond straight and they put a line in the middle and have of it they but the beyond straight stuff put her i a steamm booth



half of it poofed up and the otherstayed the same



(go on google then maxiglide)

1 comment:

  1. Go to hair-caretips.com to get all your hair questions answered!

    ReplyDelete

 
php web hosting