Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chi flatt iorns?

how much better is the chi turbo than the origional model?



turbo- http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d5...



origional- http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1...



which should i get?



i like the way my hair looks when i straighten it with a chi, and i have only ever used the origional. i know that the turbo has different heat settings, but i'm not too sure if i should get it or not. my hair doesn't really burn too easily because i use lots of conditioner, it is very thick and styles easily with the right heat.



also, do you trust this site?



Chi flatt iorns?

i would get the original chi. my friend bought a turbo and she sed it doesnt work nearly as well. o, and i kno u werent considering buying a BIG CHI, but 4 future referance-- DONT!! they dont work at all. if u get a chi, get the regular one. they work sooooo much better



Chi flatt iorns?

Oh, how I wish I could answer that question, I polish my head, well not really but I do keep it shaved (don't like white hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting