Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CHI OR GHD...please???

So which one works better and why? Which one will make my hair stay straight all day? AND if you have one please tell me what kind of chi or GHD it is along with your reveiw. The one that I buy, Ill answer all your questions you've asked, and give you best answer plus a nice little comment...THANK YOU! =]



CHI OR GHD...please???

Hey! I have chi and it is working very well! My hair is so curly but when i straighten it with chi, it stays for like three day [since you are not supposed to wash your hair everyday, i don't do it for 3 days] and i get so many compliments. And if you do answer all of my questions then that would be great. Thanks so much and i hope i helped.



CHI OR GHD...please???

i have a chi which is like my best friend making my hair really shiny and real straight which i love......i might work at sephora and supposed to promote ghd but it doesnt deliver the same results as the chi probably if the build it a different way but right know im sticking with my chi for 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting