Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Question???

So, I'm wanting to not have to rely on my straightener as much ( I own a Chi) and just want to use my hair dryer. After I get out of the shower and put some Chi Silk Infusion stuff in my wet hair and then blow dry it...is that healthy for my hair? Or should I just let my hair air dry? Thank you for your help!



Hair Question???

Blow drying can't be any worse than using a heated hair straightener. You should try to use the warm setting, and use a big round bristle brush to try to get a straighter smoother blow out.



Hair Question???

i think it should be okay if you put that chi silk infusion stuff in your dry hair then blow dry abit. but don't blow dry until every piece of hair is dry just blow dry until 2/3 of your hair is dry. :)



Hair Question???

you will never get it straight enough with just a dryer. they are both harsh. i would let it air dry the night before and straighten it in the morning....or just try wearing it curly.



either way, you still need to be using the flat iron guard in the chi to protect it from the heat. the silk infusion is not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting