Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of CHI flatiron is the best?

I know there are a few different kind of CHI's, and I was wondering which is supposed to be the best?



I know of the small pink one, and the small blue one?



Are those good?



I have medium length, thick hair with lots of layers.



What kind of CHI flatiron is the best?

hey! i work part time at a salon (that has chi and paul mitchell irons). I use the 1 inch pink chi and i love it! I have medium length thick hair w/ lots of layers too the Big chi doesn't straighten as well I think (and i've heard from lots of people)...also the blue nano pulls hair a lot more (don't ask why...I've had lots of stylist quit using the blue one). I would recommend the traditional 1 inch. :) The Paul Mitchell is also a good one too. Always remember use products too...chi shine infusion is wonderful to spritz (just a little) per section that your straightening!



What kind of CHI flatiron is the best?

i dont think that color matter but the CHI nano would probably be the best



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Nano_Cerami_d2...



What kind of CHI flatiron is the best?

That's what I am trying to figure out right now, but I hear that you have to look at the straightener, because they all have different heat settings (apparently, not sure about that) and they all are designed for specific hair types.



Sorry, that's all I got.



What kind of CHI flatiron is the best?

if you have thick hair then A CHI Nano would be best or a 2" or 2,4" straightener. A 1" is for thinner hair and the small ones are better with thin hair.The heat settings should be quite high for thick hair.(325)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting