Saturday, November 28, 2009

STRAIGHT & SILKY hair?

I have a chi, i've had it for about a year now. I don't really use any products with it except for the foruk thermal protecter.



I have long, brown hair. And I REALLY want my hair to look thin, smooth and silky. NOT like I just blowdryed it.



What products would you say works best?



STRAIGHT %26amp; SILKY hair?

Chi actually makes a product called "CHI Silk Infusion" and it's good for hair and skin. It softens the hair and makes it shiny and very silky to the touch. You can even use it on skin.



I use a product called Biosilk by Farouk.



You just need a small dab and I put it on after I've straightened it.



I don't know where you live but I go direct to the Beauty Supply Stores to get them as they are a lot cheaper there, or at least you get more for the money than you would in a department store etc.



STRAIGHT %26amp; SILKY hair?

I'd say to use a good leave in conditioner after you get out of the shower, then follow it up with a defrizzer spray or gel, then some straightening serum.



Bedhead makes a good defrizzer/smoothing spray called spoil me.



and I use a straightening serum from Regis, and a leave in conditioner from Biolage-matrix.



The leave in conditioner will help keep your hair hydrated and the others will give it that nice then silky look. :]



STRAIGHT %26amp; SILKY hair?

The best thing that I have found is to make sure that you hair is moisturized. I use a conditioning mask once or twice a week and a good daily shampoo and conditioner. I also use Bio Silk serum before I blow dry, it seems to keep the frizzes down and gives good shine.



STRAIGHT %26amp; SILKY hair?

try the got2b crazysleek sstuff(maybe thats not the name but that brand) its in an orange spray bottle and works really well.. also try brilliant brunett shine cream , its for wet hair but if you put it on dry it will look smoooth and silky



starrynight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting