Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How do you use a CHI?

I have really thick, curly, frizzy hair, and I just bought a CHI. I've used Conair in the past, but my hair would not stay straight the entire day. What products do I need to use before, while, and after straightening my hair? How do I use the CHI to keep my hair straight all day?



Also, how do I take care of the CHI to make sure it doesn't break?



How do you use a CHI?

First make sure your hair is clean and brushed. Flip on the switch on the flat iron and let it warm up for a couple minutes until the light starts blinking. Clip up the top half of your hair and slowly straighten your hair in very small sections until it is as straight as you want it.



Then let down the top half of your hair repeat the same process make sure you get the top part of your head by your roots. after you're done straightening your hair, you can use the CHI Silk Infusion to smooth out your hair.



How do you use a CHI?

My hair is very thick, wavy, frizzy hair. I have used a Sedu flat iron for almost two years. I think Sedu and CHI are pretty similar, but not sure. I don't use any products, mostly because I don't want to flat iron it everyday, so I want it so stay clean looking. Products make your hair weighed down and greasy sooner.



My suggestion for how to use the flat iron is to get a big clip and clip up all your hair except the bottom 1 inch. Flat iron that, and just do very small sections at a time. What you want to avoid is going over the same hair over and over. and since you have a nice flat iron that shouldn't be necessary.



How do you use a CHI?

they have a chic silk infusion that ur supposed to work through ur hair right before u straighten ur hair it makes it really soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting