Friday, November 27, 2009

How did she do that?!?! Hair straightner...?

You know how you always wish you could hair 'hair like that'. Well I went to a salon last year and she used a Chi and got my hair to be so beautiful and easy to work with. It was straight and smooth, and so easy to work with. So I bought a Chi and got the same product she used and I cannot get the same results. When I do it, it goes straight, but looks like I used a straightner.. and it has never been as smooth and frizz free and easy to work with like she did it. I don't know what the trick is?! Any idea? I use small pieces at a time, but I must be doing something different. When I catch up on cash I am very tempted to go back and ask what she would charge me to teach me. I am tired of having crazy hair. I just want to feel good about myself



How did she do that?!?! Hair straightner...?

start at the bottom of your hair, clipping the top part up. apply a smoothing sliky spray - available at any salon (will assume you have it since you said you bought he product) ok. the trick is ONE FLUID MOVEMENT!!! Do Not pause, or stop anywhere on the hair shaft. this will cause a dent or other unslightly look. then AND HERE"S THE REAL TRICK - at the very end - last inch or so, twist your wrist slighltly inward and SLIGHTLY curl the end. Thats how you make straight hair NOT look like a wig.



How did she do that?!?! Hair straightner...?

it is easy to work with



it is easy to work with no way



ya i no what u mean



ya i no what u mean



How did she do that?!?! Hair straightner...?

make sure ur straightening ALL of your hair, not just the ends. and try using diff amounts of the product ur using...other than that i cud only thing that maybe you can try straightening it slower



How did she do that?!?! Hair straightner...?

okay. well just telling you, if you straighten your hair a lot, it will start falling out/ getting dry//damaged.



well anyways.



okay.



so when you're straightening it, take ONE part of your hair. then brush it through with a brush and right after (like you have to work with the brush and the straightener) then put the flat iorn on your hair. it works like magic. i've also found it a lot easier to get little pins and put the piece of hair up after you're done with it; it makes it a lot easier!



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting