Saturday, November 28, 2009

Give me pros & cons to buying a chi original or chi turbo- which is better???

Any information u have would be great...cheapest place to buy an authentic chi iron? I have medium/short hair-best size 3/4 or 1"?



Give me pros %26amp; cons to buying a chi original or chi turbo- which is better???

Both are wonderful and if you used the two you would notice a diferents at all. Really any CHI is great, I've never used one yet I wasn't happy w/.



The size is no biggy either, only 1/4 in. in size.



You want the best deal check ebay, I have seen several CHI irons sell very cheaper, about the price of wholesale.



As long as you handle your CHI w/ care and take proper care of it you'll have it forever!!



Good Luck,



Stylist of 9 yrs.



Give me pros %26amp; cons to buying a chi original or chi turbo- which is better???

I am a professional hairstylist and I have used both products. They are the same as far as performance, the only difference being the thermostat on the turbo CHI. The turbo CHI is better for coarser, thicker hair that would require more heat to straighten. The best place to purchase is at Trade Secrets, Beauty Express or Regis. They have a lifetime warranty on the irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting