Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair.please help.?

i use a Chi straightener and other Chi products to go with it (44 iron guard,infra shampoo,infra treatment,and silk infusion).I restraighten it every 3 days,. My hair looks very damaged.DOes anyone know how i could make it look healthier???



Hair.please help.?

I suggest you get a good trim (if that wasn't obvious)



I know it sucks cutting your hair if you like the length it's at, but it's really the only way.



I used to have a Chi straightner, but I found it dried my hair out faster...I have since then switched to the Paul Mitchell flat iron..I think it works much better. It's around $120 dollars.



Perhaps you should try switching up your shampoo/conditioner/product routine. Sometimes the hair gets buildup and/or used to a certain product...meaning it doesn't work as effectively anymore.



My last idea would be to get a deep conditioning treatment at a salon...I think they run under $100 dollars, but I can't say for sure.



Good luck!



Hair.please help.?

buy pantene pro v shampoo and conditioner. wash your hair every other day and stop straightening it. buy scrunching gel or mouse and curl/scrunch your hair. it will look cute and your nursing it back to health. also get it trimmed and drink lots of milk and orange juice. the vitamins will help it.



Hair.please help.?

My hair got really damaged from straightening it too. You just have to restrain yourself from straightening it for a while. There are cute hairstyles that you can do without straightening it. Mine took about a month and I only straightened it like 3 times.



Hair.please help.?

you can't really make it look healthlier. just kepp it healthy and it will look healthy!



Hair.please help.?

you should not try to straighten your own hair. that kind of processing is for professional only. You can make it healthy again by using hair treatment with virgin coconut oil. for more hair tips check this out http://www.philippinesbeautyshop.8k.com



Hair.please help.?

i use this stuff thast for straighening your hair and blow drying it so it doesnt get fryed and stuff



Hair.please help.?

i use 2 straighten my hair every day 2 ,and it started to look really damaged but lately 4 about a month now I've been using Biolage shampoo and conditioner and it really helped i highly recommend it!



Hair.please help.?

that happened to me, u juist need to get a trim, and stop straightening it (i suggest u use a little extra conditoner too). i ended up cutting mine like 3 inches i had really bad spilt ends, but ya.



just DONT straigten it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting