Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair blowdrying?

I just got my hair cut and my hair cutter said that I had so much breakage from my straightener that she couldnt even cut it all of. So she sold me some Iron Guard from Chi to use before I straighten my hair so that my hair isnt damaged as much. But I forgot to ask her if I need to put it on before blow drying my hair. So should I? Or is my hair ok if I just blow dry it like I normally do? When I blow dry it, all that it has on it other than water ;) is some thickening moose from Garnier Fructise (sp). Is that enough? Or what should I put on it?



Hair blowdrying?

Use the products before blow drying your hair, this is your shield from the heat.



Hair blowdrying?

A natural hair dry is always best (let it dry without blow drying it). But if you don't have enough time to dry your hair naturally then but a heat protection product. That way your hair will be protected as you dry it and straighten it.



Hair blowdrying?

bow dry it how you usually do. Garnier Fructise, works excellent.



Hair blowdrying?

You should always put the thermal protection cream on when your hair is wet because it protects your hair from the blow drying (which also drys out hair) and the ceramic flat iron. I also suggest using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that protects and repairs severely dry hair. Take care of your hair...if not it could fall off. Also drink lots of water...water cures everything ;0)



Hair blowdrying?

Start to baby your poor hair. Try Redken Extreme and moisture and protein treatment: use weekly. Do not shampoo everyday. Use a heat protector before you start to work with any heat. Some of the best are by Redken and Kerastase. Let air dry as much as possiable. Work in small enough section so that you are only flat ironing the section one time. Brush out hair well at night with a soft boar bristle brush. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting